05 May 2009

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday marked the beginning of spring for me. Justin, Chay and I had Claire, James and Gilly over for the day. I made the traditional Ham and Egg Pie and Claire and I put together an increadible spread. We gorged ourselves silly and wrapped it all up with a cheesecake with raspberry and chocolate sauces.
Before gorging ourselves on all of the delicious food we took a fantstic walk through the three parishes of Bures, Bures Hamlet (where we live), Mount Bures and Bures St. Mary. We call it the Mount Bures Walk! It's amazing what you can get people to do just by asking.
As part of the fun, I asked everyone to pretend to be chickens.
Then I had us all pretend we were bunnies!
Toward the end of our walk we came across these three donkeys. They were sooo sweet!
The End. Happy Easter!

1 comment: